|Job Type:||Full Time|
rhipe is a leading distributor of cloud solutions and services, providing partners with business advisory and deep domain technical expertise to thrive in the growing cloud market. rhipe's innovative technology solutions and services add value to our partner's businesses, empowering them to stay ahead of the competition and be successful. We do this by ensuring they have the fundamental tools, education and services to grow and scale their business.
We employee over 500 people in 10 countries, across the Asia Pacific region. Our people are our greatest strength. We believe that everyone has unique experiences, fresh perspectives and new ways of thinking that challenge the status quo and help our people and our business thrive. We pride ourselves on cultivating an environment that promotes inclusivity of all employees to allow the diversity of our people to shine, no matter what ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age or beliefs that person has.
About the role
Located in North Sydney, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join the rhipe Regional Marketing team. The Regional Marketing team works closely with vendors and partners in collaboration with internal stakeholders, focussing on day-to-day country specific marketing requirements.
As the ANZ Marketing Manager you will focus on enabling ANZ partners to capture the Cloud opportunity in their market/s and deliver the best solutions to their customers. Through alignment with solution segments and collaboration with rhipe internal teams, the role delivers optimal engagement and value to partners across the lifecycle.
- Championing and leveraging modern-marketing techniques and technologies to connect and activate new and existing artners
- Strategic planning and managing the ANZ marketing budget, delivering marketing activities, ensuring optimal ROI is achieved against marketing programs
- Leading the ANZ region to deliver marketing economies of scale through localisation of global campaigns, focussed regional ABM initiatives and execution against a "hub and spoke" marketing model
- Influence strategy and the way we bring vendor products, and rhipe services to market by combining partner insights & research, positioning, lifecycle management, and messaging across all marketing channels
- Drive and balance multiple initiatives, collaborating closely with Sales, business development teams and across marketing functions to achieve business outcomes
This role requires a highly motivated self-starter with at least 7 years' experience in a B2B marketing management role. You will have broad ranging marketing experience across the spectrum of marketing disciplines and practices, including a good understanding of marketing automation.
- Strong marketing demand and lead generation experience
- A background that demonstrates nurture and buyer journey marketing and the ability to balance brand strategy with data, digital and analytical methodologies
- Multi-country business experience; must be able to demonstrate landing and delivering impact across multiple geographies / cultures
- Preferred - Experience in a fast-growing business with technology focus and/or deep channel experience with focus on vendors, distribution and end-customer marketing
- Preferred - Experience in leading agile ways of working
- Marketing automation and lifecycle technology and tools, such as Marketo
- Online event tools/engines (e.g. Webinar, Event Bright)
- Propensity tools, data and customer segmentation models and analytics
- Social media marketing, selling and amplification (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Hoot Suite)
- Moderate level of experience with digital, search-engine marketing, analytics, programmatic and SEO tools
Why work at rhipe?
- ASX listed company that is a leading distributor of cloud solutions and services across APAC
- Competitive salary, plus incentive on offer
- Flexible work conditions
- Working with enthusiastic, experienced and collaborative colleagues that exemplify rhipe's "One Team" culture
- Opportunities to develop and drive your professional growth
- Employee Assist Program available to all employees