|Location:||New South Wales, Newcastle|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
For more than 25 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customer with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,000 staff and 140 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
Winder Tinter/ Trade Assistant
About the role
WesTrac is currently seeking an experienced Window Tinter to prepare and apply window tint to new and used Machinery. Within this role you will also work alongside experienced Plant Mechanics assisting them in their day to day duties. You will also be involved in; disassembly, cleaning and inspection of CAT equipment, movement/storage of plant and equipment, carrying out minor maintenance and repairs and other associated tasks.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role in a mechanical industry
- Mechanical aptitude & interest in the heavy industry
- Excellent interpersonal/teamwork and communication skills
- Dedicated commitment to Safety and Quality Assurance
- Able to work competently unsupervised
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Welding qualification or experience will be highly regarded
- Competitive base hourly rate
- 7.5% location allowance
- Income protection covering you 24/7
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral!
- Up to $8,000 relocation assistance offered for eligible candidates
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.