|Location:||Kalgoorlie - Boulder|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
DM Roads maintains 2491kms of sealed and unsealed roads across the Goldfields Esperance region. We currently have multiple positions available for experienced road maintenance workers and entry level positions which include a traineeship.
- Working away from home when required
- Manual labour and performing repetitive tasks
- Road pavement maintenance
- Signage repair and installation
- Current General Construction Induction card (essential)
- Truck licence (MR) (preferred)
- Proven ability in the operation of mobile plant machinery and equipment, particularly within the road maintenance and asphalt industry (advantageous)
- A positive attitude that is demonstrated through your work ethic
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision if required
- A strong ‘team player’ with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an industry leader
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" below and submit your application. Please ensure you attach a copy of your resume. For more information, please contact Alicia Jacobson – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0437 295 356
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.