|Job Type:||Full Time|
Nearmap is unique. A global technology company with incredible people; a market-leader with energy and spirit. Nearmap was named as one of the world’s 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company magazine – and we’re growing.
We are looking for an amazing Salesforce Administrator to join our team. As the Salesforce Administrator, you will maintain, enhance, develop commercial and finance systems, providing operational support, implementing identified improvements to the system and conducting end user training to ensure the commercial systems support and enable the business in achieving its objectives.
If you join us on this exciting journey, you’ll love our inclusive values and share our ambition to become the source of truth that helps shape decisions for the liveable world.
What we do
We provide easy, instant access to high-resolution aerial imagery, city-scale 3D content, AI datasets and integrated geospatial tools, with wide-scale coverage across the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. At the core of it, we’re a location content company, a visual analytics company, and a software as a service company. Innovation is weaved into our DNA.
What we are looking for
For this particular role we are seeking someone with the following experience:
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Salesforce Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree/equivalent in IT
- Experience working in a support environment
- Experience using Salesforce CRM platform
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification
- Strong analytical abilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment
A typical day for you may look like this...
- Supporting commercial decision making & queries via specific, customised data extraction & analysis (ie) Data & transaction troubleshooting
- KPI tracking sourced from Salesforce, Zuora and Financial force
- System support during budgeting / forecasting and month end
- Preparation and updating of reports to be more useful and efficient
- Exception / risk area reporting
- Managing Service requests raised by business
- Managing relationships with vendor / external consultants
- Administrating commercial systems used by business such as Salesforce, Zuora, DocuSign, and other cloud-based solutions supported by the department
- Recommending and implementing system changes to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, cut costs, take advantage of opportunities, and maintain state-of-the-art practices
- Case management of known bugs in the systems
- Providing day-to-day technology support and general systems management (user/group management, license / security management, systems configuration, etc.)
Some of our benefits
Nearmap takes a holistic approach to our employees’ emotional, physical and financial wellness. Our current benefits include access to the Nearmap employee share scheme, short and long-term financial incentives, flexible working options, paid volunteer days, gym and phone rebates, and lots of development opportunities including hack-a-thons and pitch-fests.
Working at Nearmap
We move fast and work smart; often wearing multiple hats. We adapted to remote working with ease and are continually looking at ways to improve. We’re proud of our inclusive, supportive culture, and maintain a safe environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging and can be themselves.
If you can see yourself working at Nearmap and feel you have the right level of experience, we invite you to get in touch.
Watch our culture video and find out more about what a day in the life at Nearmap looks like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7rikZqa8n8
Nearmap does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any Nearmap employee, location or address. Nearmap is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.