We are seeking applications from experienced Industrial Sand Blaster / Painters to join Downer’s maintenance team at NRG Power Station, Gladstone. The work is commencing mid-May until September 2021 on a casual basis.
To be considered, you will have:
- Trade qualification or proven experience
- White Card
- Current Working at Heights certificate (within 2 years)
- Current Confined Space certificate (within 2 years)
- Strong Industrial background
- Commitment to safety and wellbeing of yourself and your colleagues
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethic and be able to work well as part of a team
WHAT WE OFFER
- A great opportunity for a Gladstone local and a chance to join our Casual Pool
- Casual work with overtime hours
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying the project minimum requirements, a pre-employment medical and evidence of your right to work in Australia.
PLEASE NOTE – We do not accept applications via email, please submit your online application via below link. For technical queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.