Last updated 11 minutes ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
What we are looking for:
Xero’s Customer Team is made up of product experts, based in NZ, AU, US and UK, who work together to provide 24/7 support to Xero users. We aim to delight our customers and make it easy for them to see how Xero adds value to their business.
As a Workforce Analyst you’ll take ownership for ensuring Xero provides a timely service experience to our Customers by ensuring our Customer Experience (CX) responds to the right enquiry, with the right person at the right time. To do this you’ll be working with the Customer Operations and Customer Experience teams to flawlessly execute the service delivery plan by forecasting demand, aligning people, tracking and influencing performance in realtime and identifying improvement opportunities.
We’re a Customer support operation but not as you may know it. With world leading people engagement we strive to deliver best in class customer experiences AND create an empowered, creative and energetic work environment where people thrive.
This role will be based in Wellington or Auckland
What you’ll do:
- Assist in building and maintaining a global forecasting method, taking into account unique support requirements with a specific focus on in-region data.
- Work collaboratively with CX leaders as the regional point of contact to manage customer demand and staffing requirements.
- Ensure urgent requests receive appropriate prioritisation and prompt attention after case assignment.
- Identify trends in customer queries/peak periods and work with other Customer Ops team members to drive improvements and other leaders to ensure we have the correct resource requirements in place.
- Ensure cases are appropriately prioritised and routed (or manually assigned) to Customer Experience Specialist according to knowledge, experience and forecasting.
- Make decisions on resourcing of the queues and communicate these appropriately to CX leaders. Help direct teams and Team Leaders on plans for the day, taking responsibility to ensure overall coverage on queues is appropriate.
- Coordinate the response to outages or similar incidents ensuring the appropriate escalation process is followed in accordance with Xero incident guidelines.
- Identify and analyse trends in customer queries and work with other Customer Ops team members to drive improvements, including offering recommendations on potential solutions.
- Identify process inefficiencies within the Salesforce Tool and work with other Customer Ops team members and appropriate stakeholders to drive change.
What you’ll bring:
The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical ability, strong communication and customer service skills, diligence and commitment to following through and resolving problems and the ability to build effective relationships.
- Workforce Analysis/Real-Time Management in contact centre/customer support environment or similar
- Forecast and demand management in contact centre environment of similar
- Experience in a finance, accounting, or bookkeeping role is beneficial
- Customer service experience is beneficial
- Salesforce experience is beneficial
- Initiative and ability to self-manage, along with flexibility
- Ability to work efficiently within agreed timeframes
Working at Xero will provide you with a diverse and inclusive environment alongside people who will respect, challenge, support and mentor you to have fun while you do the best work of your life. We are a place where personal development, innovation, and change are not only inspired but also celebrated. We value our people and want them to enjoy and take pride in their work.
Xero is an NZ Immigration Accredited Employer and Rainbow Tick certified too.
Please include a cover letter in your application, telling us why you’re a great fit for this position.