|Job Type:||Full Time|
Cartology is the Woolworths Group’s new stand alone media business and the exclusive media partner to Woolworths Supermarkets, BWS and Dan Murphy's.
Customer behaviour is changing. Shoppers have more choices than ever before – both in the way they shop, and how they consume media. With all this choice, it’s harder than ever for marketers to reach audiences at scale and grab their attention.
Cartology delivers data-led marketing solutions, putting insights and customers at the heart of everything we do. By combining our rich customer knowledge with our diverse media channels, we ensure products are shown to the right customers, at the right place, at exactly the right time.
We operate in a fast paced, nimble environment with professionals who work collaboratively to achieve market leading outcomes. Our point of difference is that we are part of Australia’s largest retailer allowing us to provide unparalleled career opportunities.
As a member of the Cartology Product team, you will support the Head of Product and the Senior Product managers in managing key communication, go-to-market and reporting initiatives. You will provide critical support for the team ensuring timelines and milestones are met to deliver on our team objectives across product strategy, product revenue health and product expertise and support to the sales team with our clients.
Some responsibilities would include but are not limited:
- Playing a critical role in outgoing communication cadence to internal stakeholders and clients including coordinating and distributing the weekly product update and client weekly emails (Budget alerts, campaign pacing alerts, campaign performance alerts)
- Working alongside key stakeholders in Operations, Finance and Marketing to help formalise and control the Cartology productization process ensuring documentation of the process is up to date.
- Build and quality control product GTM collateral ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials with marketing
- Assist in the collation and distribution of product post campaign reporting with the relevant stakeholders.
- Building of Cartology Promoted Products (CPP) Client performance reporting packs
- Build of Digital Screens & In-Store Radio product reporting packs
- Coordinating client CPP campaign briefs (end-to-end)
- CPP Client monthly billing reports - work with finance and commercial team to support client billings queries
- Run/maintain the Cartology product planning calendar and align with the Cartology Marketing and Integration teams
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to ensure new product go-to-markets are launched smoothly and on schedule.
- Work with Woolies X Product Commercialisation team to procure client & market feedback
You will be a people person that is passionate about delivering the best stakeholder experiences in a fast-paced environment. You will be flexible, adaptable and a go-getter who wants to join a successful team that thrives on success.
In addition you will have:
- Minimum 1-2 years work experience in a sales support or customer support/service role preferably within the media or tech industry
- Proficiency in full Google suite, especially in Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Slides
- Ability to multitask and prioritise various projects simultaneously with a focus on delivering results
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement, strong attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills, curious and efficient
- Energised by an entrepreneurial environment
- Proactive, able to work independently & as part of a team
- Ability to anticipate both client & team needs
- Takes initiative and follows-through on commitments to achieve results
- Reliable, completes work to a high standard
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.