|Job Type:||Full Time|
121 Marketing Chapter Lead - Dan Murphy’s
- Role can be based in Sydney (Surry Hills) or Melbourne (Alphington)
- Work from home flexibility
- Lead a team of talented marketing professionals
About the role:
The 121 Marketing Chapter Lead is a subject matter expert for 121 marketing and a servant leader for their Chapter members who will be embedded in our Squads and Functional Teams. They are accountable for the development and coaching of the Chapter members and act as their line manager.
Their primary function is to build the 121 marketing capability needed to deliver value to EDX Tribes and Dan Murphys. They also develop and maintain the standards, quality and tooling relating to the delivery of 121 marketing across the organisation.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Champion use of our personalisation engine and use the insights produced to drive enhancements to the action catalogue.
- Have a ‘data first’ approach. Ensure all decisions and recommendations as based on quantitative or qualitative insights. Gain a better understanding of customer behaviour with a data focused approach.
- Trade/Customer Plan alignment and delivery. Monitor performance against the trade plan and share performance metrics on a weekly basis within the Dans business.
- Lead the development and maintenance of an overarching customer contact plan across owned, 121 channels as appropriate
- Lead a team to deliver end to end campaign management across multiple channels and ensuring alignment to other channel activity across Web, App and offline channels.
- Builds the capability of the chapter through leadership, coaching, development and performance management. Leads the performance and reward review process for the Chapter members
- Act as a mentor to develop agile practice within functional teams and Endeavour X, along with agile ways of working across Endeavour.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who is highly collaborative and empathetic, with a strong ability to work across a stakeholder community to identify needs and balance resources to meet those needs while ensuring resources are fully utilised.
Your outstanding people development and coaching skills across areas of functional expertise, leadership and ways of working will be highly regarded. You will have previous experience developing teams that set and deliver to high standards, drive innovation and create value autonomously, while living our culture and values.
● 7+ years CRM/Digital/Direct Marketing experience working in and leading teams executing dynamic content, lifecycle and trigger programs through email and other 121 communication channels
● Outstanding people development and coaching skills across area of functional expertise, leadership and ways of working
● Develops teams that set and deliver to high standards, drive innovation and create value autonomously, while living our culture and values.
● Demonstrates outstanding influencing skills to deliver change across an organisation.
● Demonstrated capability in receiving customer insight and understanding and translating this into materially improved customer satisfaction and business outcomes.
● Strong commercial acumen, curiosity, drive for innovation, and comfort with ambiguity and change.
● Experience working with innovative retail marketing teams, ideally within an agile organisation or with agile technology teams.
● ADMA certification or similar
Grow with Endeavour Group
Endeavour Group comprises a diverse range of drinks and hospitality businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH Hotels and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. At Endeavour Group we value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating a more sociable future – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au #LI #work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Endeavour Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.