- Are you Electrical trade qualified in Australia looking to join a global market leader and accelerate your career?
- Do you want to learn and expand your skill set across a broad range of electrical world leading advanced technologies and applications?
- Are you proactive and self-motivated?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
About Field Services, Power Systems
Our Field Service, Power Systems team provides 24/7 servicing for; mining, hospitals, utilities, data centres and just about everything in-between. Our portfolio covers LV/MV switchgear, transformers, substation monitoring as well as a wide range of ancillary equipment. We enable owners, end users and custodians to minimise breakdowns, increase reliability, efficiency and safety while reducing costs and simplifying operations.
About the Role
Based in Macquarie Park, Sydney and reporting to the NSW State Manager, we have a great opportunity for a Field Service Technician or driven Tradesman looking to make to jump to a technical role to join our team. You will be required to work at times on call with some out of hours work and frequent local and occasional interstate travel will be necessary.
The market we work in is changing rapidly and as it does so do we, this role will include training and specialisation on some of our exciting new digital/monitoring products.
- Attend service callouts, which will include preventative and corrective maintenance/repairs
- Inspecting project installations prior to commissioning and commissioning of installed assets
- Providing exceptional customer service, building and strengthening customer relationships
- Providing technical information and assistance on the range of Schneider Electric’s portfolio
- Recording accurate information relating to site visits, unit replacement, defective parts and repairs
- Complying with safety policies, practices and procedures at all times
If these things resonate with you, we want to talk to you.
At Schneider Electric your career will be meaningful, inclusive and you will be empowered. We expect that our employees put customers first, embrace different and act like owners. Our leaders are tasked with shaping our future, building the best teams and to use their judgement to deliver results.
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.