|Job Type:||Casual, Full Time|
We work on challenging and exciting projects that shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries we work in. We rally together, drawing on the diverse skills across our teams and create environments where great ideas are heard.
This opportunity will see you join a reputable company with a highly experienced team who work together to develop and provide solutions for our customers.
UGL has an immediate Perth based opportunity for an experienced Planner to join the Project team in Perth. This is a 6-month casual position, with the potential for extension.
About the role
- Assess scope of works and develop detailed project schedules
- Develop progress and performance reports
- Prepare manning and cost forecasts
- Provide technical expertise in all planning and scheduling activities
- Significant recent planning experience, ideally in LNG brownfield projects
- Demonstrated proficiency in Primavera P6 and SAP
- Knowledge and expertise of planning practices and standards
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and act decisively
What we offer
- Opportunities to back yourself, grow and achieve
- The chance to join one of the world's leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and room for you to carve your own journey
- Attractive benefits including company-funded salary continuance insurance
- A culture that values diversity and innovation
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are best created when everyone plays a part
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.