|Job Type:||Full Time|
Endeavour Group was created in 2020 through the restructure and merger of the Woolworths Group drinks and hospitality businesses. With a strong track record of growth, combined these businesses form the leading customer franchise in drinks and hospitality in Australia.
United behind a common purpose of ‘Creating a more sociable future together’, we are a 28,000+ strong team with more than 1600 stores and 330 hotels nationally, including leading brands such as Dan Murphy’s, BWS and ALH Hotels.
Endeavour Group is expected to separate from Woolworths during calendar year 2021 and will be well-positioned as an ASX Top 50 Company. Join the team at an exciting time in their evolution!
Network Engineer - Sydney or Melbourne based
The Endeavour Group will be amongst the largest organisations in Australia after its proposed separation from the Woolworths Group. We have an exciting opportunity ahead of us as we work together to stand up as the market-leading drinks and hospitality business in Australia.
This pivotal role will provide support services to Endeavour Group Stores, Venues, Manufacturing & Distribution Sites, Wineries and Corporate offices through effective management of Network infrastructure and 3rd parties.
- Be responsible for the provision, support and operation of Endeavour Group’s IT network services (350+ Sites) from design through to implementation and system maintenance.
- Manage third parties to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Provide provisioning and support in line with infrastructure governance and security principles including following ITIL process.
- Safeguard business data and information against accidental or unauthorised access, modification, destruction or disclosure.
- Perform aspects of implementation, support and improvement of relevant infrastructure, and continuous improvement.
- Provide in depth technical expertise and advice.
- Drive the implementation and maintenance of end-to-end network systems.
- Prepare and maintain documentation (procedures, technical documentation and process diagrams associated with IT Infrastructure).
- Establishment and testing of effective disaster recovery plans (documentation, timelines, operation etc.) to encompass key business systems.
- Stay current and up to date with network technology including certifications required to perform the role.
- Assessment, selection and implementation of technology, network solutions.
- Communicate with and manage the expectations of stakeholders at all levels of the business.
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Advanced understanding and hands on experience with network architectures, routing, switching and associated technologies and appliances including network security firewalls and SD-WAN.
- Strong understanding of Network switch/router and WiFi configuration (eg. Meraki/Cisco) as well as Cloud (eg. AWS, SaaS) connectivity patterns.
- Proven performance in maintaining and supporting enterprise based network infrastructure in a large scale, complex and distributed business environment.
- Network certifications ie Cisco or Juniper eg/ CCNA, JNCIA.
- A detailed technical knowledge of relevant networking technologies and network tools used across the organisation (eg. Meraki SD-WAN, Cisco, Meraki API, wireless, DNS/DHCP, Umbrella, Python, SolarWinds, ServiceNow, AD, Windows Server).
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or a related discipline will be highly regarded.
- Experienced in the creation and maintenance of standards for product design, implementation and management.
- in-depth understanding of ITIL and ITIL certification highly regarded.
- Experience working with vendors and vendor engineers for incident escalation and consulting for new network design implementation.
- Deliver work to agreed performance standards whether as an individual, part of a team or a leader of a small team.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills Pragmatic, analytical and sound judgement.
- Mentoring of junior team members.
Nice to have
- Meraki / Cisco Network certifications – Highly Desirable
- Security Certifications - Desirable
- Microsoft Certifications – Desirable
- Meraki / Cisco Network certifications
- An attractive remuneration package
- The opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia
- Training and Education - We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential and give you the opportunity to be innovative leveraging great partnerships we have with Google, Microsoft and others
- An exciting career - As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people
- Innovative environment working with the latest and greatest tools and technology on the market. Upskill in Cloud technologies.
Above all, we are seeking innovators and thought leaders who will help us bring a little good to everyone, every day. #work180 #LI
Grow with Endeavour Group
Endeavour Group comprises a diverse range of drinks and hospitality businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH Hotels and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. At Endeavour Group we value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating a more sociable future – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au #LI #Work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Endeavour Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.