|Job Type:||Full Time|
If you’re driven by a customer mission and passionate about being part of a tribe of great people, join us at WooliesX.
Woolworths Business is a newly created business at WooliesX, part of the Woolworths Group. As a strategic objective, we have a goal of growing our B2B revenue and customer offering significantly by 2024, focused on supplying everyday products to businesses across Australia. This role will enable the focus on continuous improvement across our product and service experiences; secure growth of our customers with market leading customer experiences that differentiate B2B eCom retail from global and local competition.
What we are looking for
The B2B UX Designer is a specialist in user experience design and possesses the skills and competencies to execute their work. The successful candidate will understand and solve for customer requirements by conducting mixed-method research and using human centred design approaches to effectively define, design and translate insights into experiences that scale our customer value lifecycle. Each item in the workstream contributes to customer success and commercial success for our Woolies at Work eCom platform.
The role requires a UX champion to partner across the UX and product teams, to educate and advocate human centric experiences that develop CX success and ways of working with the tribe.
The UX Designer will support Woolworths Business to;
- Work directly within our product teams to build user experiences and features that lead to continuous growth of our customer base through success across their missions
- Drive customer centric design principles to their approach and ways of working. Applying lean ux, agile frameworks while keeping customer at the heart of everything they do
- Identify customer problems and opportunities and design intuitive, seamless, delightful solutions that are market leading
- Partner across customer research, testing during a life cycle of a project.
- Minimum 3 years experience in designing user experience for online products
- Proven experience in translating user research and usability findings into iterative product solutions.
- Strong understanding of UX research methodologies but also translate these findings into lo fi sketches, designs, and prototypes.
- Excellent working knowledge of Figma, Miro
- An extraordinary portfolio that demonstrates mobile first design experience, excellent working knowledge design systems and application.
- Ability to work in an agile environment, part of a multidisciplinary team. Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Comfortable and confident in managing stakeholders expectations.
- Effective communication and storytelling skills
- Passion for learning and innovation, balanced with business needs and customer expectations.
- Experience with the end-to-end design life cycle (concept to market roll out).
- Worked within a start-up environment
- Lean UX methodologies
- Ecommerce experience
- B2B eCom retail experience.
What's in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package
- Added benefits - Including staff discounts, flexibility to work from different sites, social club and much more (Site dependant)
- Tech options - Woolworths are the largest employer of Google Apps in Australia, are early adopters of Agile and have BYOD options too
- Work variety - The opportunity to work on multiple brands and sizeable initiatives
- Training and Education - We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential and give you the opportunity to be innovative
- An exciting career - As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference. We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce which reflects the communities we serve.
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
We’re also social! - connect with us through #LI LinkedIn, #work180 Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.