|Job Type:||Full Time|
Over the past 100 years, IBMers all over the globe have helped make the world work better and smarter. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things: Changing how we create, collaborate, analyze and engage.
As our company continues to grow, we’re looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era.
As a Security Services Seller in IBM, you would lead all sales activities in the region, acting as the focal point to the client. The position requires you to manage key relationships, understand the client's organization and culture, and develop strategic plans to address both IT and Line-of-Business organizations. You will be able to leverage subject matter experts in IBM, executives, and thought-leaders as needed, to provide value to the client. This role builds relationships with senior Client Executives while earning a reputation as a trusted business adviser.
- Help establish capability and skills models for the core domain
- Become a role model for global sales practitioners in the core domain
- Provide global practice leadership by facilitating a community of like-minded team to share and exchange ideas for practice growth and improvement
- Contribute content and advice to the offering development process
- Help shape the emerging model of the global Security practice
Marketing and Sales
- Work with global solutions teams and across local geographies to provide content to drive deals
- Provide demonstration of IBM credentials in one of the core capability domains (SSRC/GRC, IAM, SOC Operations, Application and Data, or Infrastructure Endpoint and Mobile Security)
- Work closely with the global and local solution design teams in developing client presentations and SOWs
- Provide a focal point for geographies to help understand capabilities, offerings, client references
- Become a recognized thought leader in one of the core domains, utilizing conferences, white papers, client presentations to build awareness of IBM credentials
- Be accountable for driving signings in to the geographies
- Extensive knowledge and overall experience in Information Security/ Cyber Security and/ or Technology Risk
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Experience in working on international deployment roles
- Previously handled a revenue generation/ profit & loss responsible to maximize business profit
- Extensive experience in management consulting and systems integration in a top tier professional services firm
- Strong experience working in projects related to the core domain
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
as per above
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
as per above
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.