|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join Westrac with this unique opportunity as a Technical Trainer supporting our RTO department. This is a full time employment permanent opportunity based at our South Guildford training facility.
This rewarding opportunity will provide you with ongoing support and mentoring to grow and develop your skills. You will posses a strong background in mechanical servicing coupled with proven experience managing apprentices onsite or in a class based environment.
About the role:
We are looking for technical experts with a passion for developing apprentices. These apprentices are studying mechanical trades to support our Cat fleet.
You will be delivering a wide range of scheduled training courses. In our state-of-the-art training institute, you will have the opportunity to proactively engage students and encourage them to work and live by the WesTrac values.
Interested but don’t have training qualifications?
For successful applicants, WesTrac will pay you to complete your Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. Study time is also provided during work hours.
Our existing training team is here to support you with assessments.
What we offer:
- Professional development and qualifications
- Supportive work environment and career progression
- Work with a wide range of training resources including Cat heavy plant machinery
- Enjoy premium onsite training and café facilities
- Salary sacrifice on airline memberships, motor vehicles and more
- Discounts on health insurance and other products
- Refer a friend program - work alongside your mates and receive $1,000 for each successful referral
To be successful the following is required:
- Australian Trade Certification - Mechanical. Ideally in the field of Heavy Mobile Plant.
- Previous experience supporting and/or mentoring trainees, apprentices or new starters.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.