|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join this exciting, global team providing high value support of Commercial and Enterprise-level Cloud and On-Prem Services. Here, you will be working with new technologies in a fast-paced environment. In this critical customer facing role, you will provide proactive support for voice, video and data conferencing solutions including Webex Meetings, Webex Teams, Webex Calling, and Jabber, as well as Unified Communications technology.
Role & Responsibilities
The Designated Service Manager (DSM) is the Technical Expert for High Value Services (SW Premium Support) that provides technical onboarding, technical adoption, incident management, change management, escalation management, and quarterly reviews. The DSM also provides proactive support associated with integrating the Application Software into the Customer’s IT environment, and ongoing guidance to Customer’s help desk personnel in providing internal support.
- BS Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal); ability to communicate at different levels within an organization
- Excellent consultative and customer service skills
- Creative, self-motivated, and self-directed
- Ability to understand and articulate technical information in a simple and concise manner
- Strong knowledge of Telephony technologies
- Experience in Webex or equivalent voice / data / conferencing services, Jabber, and Webex Teams
- Experience with Cisco Unified Communications portfolio, including Contact Center
- Great organizational skills
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, as required3 to 5 years in a Customer Support or Technical Support related position
- iTIL Foundational