|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors. Our primary focus is our people and we know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focussed than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
The New Machines Delivery Lead is responsible for overseeing all New Machine orders from factory order through to delivery, ensuring critical activities in the new machine delivery cycle are optimised and tracked to drive on time delivery to the Customer. The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring cost estimates and actuals are analysed and reported, with minimal variance to quoted as an objective.
In this role you will consult and communicate with cross-functional teams and are responsible for overseeing and providing direction to the New Machine Delivery Planning and Inventory Team ensuring delivery of new machines are on time whilst promoting a positive customer experience.
This is a full-time permanent position based in our Guildford and Reid Road Offices.
To be successful the following is required:
- Well-developed leadership and influencing skills
- Experience working in a logistics, and/or inventory planning related function is desirable
- Exposure to CRM and planning software
- Highly developed attention to detail with the ability to identify continuous improvement initiatives
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Customer focused with the ability to effectively consult and negotiate with stakeholders, build positive relationships, and to collaborate and influence cross-functionally
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads and conflicting priorities to achieve tight deadlines
WesTrac offers competitive remuneration packages and many other benefits which include:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Income protection Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Discounted CAT products
- Partner Discount network
- Further education assistance
- Salary sacrificing options i.e. airline memberships, motor vehicle etc.
- Discounted health insurance
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.