|Job Type:||Full Time|
Applicants to this role must have work authorization in Australia. This role is not eligible for work visa sponsorship.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Sydney NSW, Australia; Melbourne VIC, Australia
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Working experience with System Integrators/Service Providers (SIs/CSPs) and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs).
- Technical experience in cloud ecosystems on enterprise productivity solutions partners and experience with identity solutions (Active Directory, LDAP directories, Single sign on options).
- Experience in working as a technical sales engineer in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer and/or partner-facing role.
- Excellent technical understanding of productivity technologies and how they can integrate with AI, IOT, A/V systems to deliver next generation user experience.
- Ability to clearly articulate and present Google Workspace value to senior audiences and technology stakeholders in partner and customer organizations.
About the job
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it's a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You listen and deliver what is most helpful for the customer. You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
The Google Workspace team helps customers transform the heart of their business, employee experience and productivity. Google Workspace is engineered for security, reliability and scalability, offering capabilities beyond communications, collaboration and basic productivity tools. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of the APAC Workspace Customer Engineering (CE) team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our partners, enabling them with your business and technical expertise so that they can help shape the future of work and digital workplace of our joint customers.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Educate our partners on the potential of Google Workspace, enabling them to successfully drive technical innovation for our customers.
- Work with partner technical teams to incorporate their existing solutions with Google Workspace, or develop proof-of-concepts (POCs) Industry or vertical solutions, that allow Google partners to maximize advantages of using Google Workspace.
- Act as a technical advocate for our Google Workspace technology partners, providing feedback from the field to Google Engineering teams on Google Workspace technologies.
- Provide in-depth Google Workspace design, migration and deployment expertise to support the technical relationship with Google’s partners, including product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and partner directly with product management to prioritize solutions impacting partner.
- Assess and analyze partners’ business and technical performance to proactively support their growth.