|Job Type:||Full Time|
Endeavour Group was created in 2020 through the restructure and merger of the Woolworths Group drinks and hospitality businesses. With a strong track record of growth, combined these businesses form the leading customer franchise in drinks and hospitality in Australia.
United behind a common purpose of ‘Creating a more sociable future together’, we are a 28,000+ strong team with more than 1600 stores and 330 hotels nationally, including leading brands such as Dan Murphy’s, BWS and ALH Hotels.
Endeavour Group is expected to separate from Woolworths during calendar year 2021 and will be well-positioned as an ASX Top 50 Company. Join the team at an exciting time in their evolution!
ITSM Product Owner
- Market-leading remuneration package
- Newly created role within the IT & Tech team, reporting to the Service Management Manager
- Incredibly exciting opportunity to join the leading customer franchise in drinks and hospitality in Australia
Endeavour Group is seeking an ITSM Product Owner to enable automation, monitoring and reporting of our ITSM product (ServiceNow) within our Technology landscape. Working towards a potential launch as a publicly listed business this year, the successful individual will help play an important role in establishing and implementing our ITSM capability to enable a simple and seamless service. At the forefront of your decisions will be ensuring our teams have access to automated and best practice processes where possible. You’ll also be able to make the role your own where your pragmatic, analytical mind and commitment to quality will be prized.
- Develop, prioritise and manage the backlog & roadmap for Endeavour’s ServiceNow ITSM platform ensuring upgrades and enhancements are delivered on time & with minimal disruption
- Establish onboarding support for new and changed processes
- Assist with ITSM and Service Desk process implementation, compliance management and service catalogue updates
- Update and manage the software and hardware asset register ensuring accuracy and alignment with CMDB
- Maintain valued relationships with key customers, vendors and relevant stakeholders to deliver mutual outcomes
Skills, experience and qualifications
- Proven experience in implementing ITSM roadmaps in ServiceNow
- Knowledge of CMDB, Asset DB and associated change management (managing KPIs and SLAs) in Agile teams
- ITSM and ITIL certifications ideal, along with ServiceNow CSA & CIS certifications preferred
- Ability to navigate, negotiate and influence across a matrix-style organisation
- Desire to help build and contribute to the Tech function and reputation of a new, stand alone business
- Market leading remuneration package
- Flexible working in every sense, we trust our people
- True leadership and culture of innovation, recognition and always creating together
- Get involved with complex problems to solve in a supportive, ‘let’s make things happen’ environment
- With the backing of one of Australia’s largest employers, relish working in a brand-new business where you have direct, immediate impact
N.B. Applicants must be able to provide evidence of full working rights within Australia for this role.
We are focused on inclusion and diversity as Ways of Working. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to apply.
See how our team are creating better experiences together and connected with us through LinkedIn #LI #work180 Facebook or www.wowcareers.com.au
Grow with Endeavour Group
Endeavour Group comprises a diverse range of drinks and hospitality businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH Hotels and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. At Endeavour Group we value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating a more sociable future – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au #LI #work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Endeavour Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.