|Location:||Perth, Western Australia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer are seeking applications from experienced Diesel Fitters to work on a 2 week on / 2 week off roster on a LNG site in the Pilbara of WA. You must have a Perth Point of Hire to be considered for this opportunity.
To be successful you will have:
- Experience servicing and maintaining generators; diesel powered pumps and machinery as required;
- Previous experience working on Scania, Cat, Perkins, Kohler, Detroit, Komatsu, Kubota, Cummins, and Volvo preferred.
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills;
- Knowledge in the safe use of hand/power tools and equipment required to perform tasks;
- Ability to work safely and understand best practice in a maintenance environment; and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To be considered for this role you must provide:
- Trade Qualification – Australian Recognised;
- Construction Induction White Card;
- Current Manual Drivers Licence with HR classification; and
- Evidence of your right to work in Australia.
WHAT WE OFFER
An opportunity to work in a dynamic environment on a family friendly roster. If you would like to work for a renowned Tier 1 Contractor, are motivated and passionate about your work then apply now.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Please follow the link to apply. Emailed applications will not be considered.
General enquiries can be directed to Belinda Rowan on (08) 6217 5885.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES