|Location:||Kalgoorlie - Boulder|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Based in Kalgoorlie (Not FIFO)
- Industry Leader
- Permanent role
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
We are seeking a driven Project Co-ordinator to join our team based in Kalgoorlie who oversees the Rural Road Network Contract for the Goldfields Esperance Region. This role will support two Project Managers and ensure project documentation is accurate and up to date.
You are a well-rounded Administrator with sound attention to detail and a demonstrable track record in supporting a busy team. You are team focussed and have proficient communication skills (verbal and written), and interpersonal skills.
You will have;
- Strong safety focus - actively participate in and support Downer Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
- Proficient data entry skills gained in a busy work environment with a high level of accuracy
- The ability to coordinate multiple administration tasks/processes with tight deadlines and limited supervision
- Experience processing monthly invoices/progress claims
- JDE experience (highly desirable however not essential)
- Experience raising, maintaining and receipting purchase orders
- Exposure to the setup and maintenance of project files and organising crew accommodation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Initiative and be self-driven with the ability to prioritise
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email Samantha.Temple@downergroup.com
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to closing date – applications may also close before this date.
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.