|Job Type:||Full Time|
- New team, new tech
- Established long standing national business
- North Ryde location close to transport
Boral are establishing a new in house technical support team and have opportunities for collaborative Tech Analysts who think with a customer first drive to go the extra mile, are self-driven with an appetite to problem solve, have high attention to detail and take control of high priority incidents and manage through pressure situations.
As a Technical Support Analyst, you'll provide top quality support services to our customers and be responsible for request fulfilment, incident management and applying ITIL Service Management concepts to ensure rapid and successful resolution of issues as part of our 24/7 team.
Why we want you
At Boral we do things a bit differently, we want you to challenge the norm, always look to make a difference and think outside the box. We want people like you who bring great energy, collaboration, focus on the customer and are always curious to find new angles and approaches.
Areas where you can showcase your experience and bring success:
- Diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, including operating systems (Windows 10) and across a range of software applications
- Take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the user as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary
- Create, maintain and publish relevant support documentation in order to assist all staff in the quick resolution of incidents and service requests and enable users to become more self-sufficient
- Accurately record, update and document requests using the IT service desk system Cherwell
- Install and configure new IT equipment, redeployment of existing equipment and associated asset management and user account administration.
- Handle constantly changing flow of traffic; remain productive during lulls, be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations, working with or without direct supervision
- Relevant qualifications in Information Technology, Information Security and ITIL
- Sound knowledge or experience working on desktops, Gsuite and Microsoft 365 is highly desirable
- Experience with Windows 10, Network Diagnosis, Hardware, Printers and peripherals
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills and have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the business
- Demonstrated experience in operating within an IT support team environment and in meeting deadlines
- Advanced knowledge in supporting PC software applications, particularly Microsoft Office Suite
Our offer to you:
- A challenging and exciting career with an industry leader
- The opportunity to help transform the Boral business through delivering or enhancing the Business Systems at one of Australia’s most iconic brands, ultimately driving genuine business value and performance
- A working environment that is safe, supportive and dynamic with a clear focus on continually encouraging and developing its people
- An organisation who are proud of our diverse identity and inclusive culture
Boral looks forward to building something great with you!