|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Achieving our world changing mission starts with fostering a culture that makes work inspiring for everyone.
You may have seen from employee reviews on Glassdoor, our Microsoft team culture is our strength. We empower our team with inclusive leadership, career growth opportunities and flexible working arrangements so they can bring their best selves to the team.
In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. As a Technical Specialist in the enterprise sales organisation, you’ll contribute to our world changing mission by working with our most important enterprise clients. You will thrive on your own terms and work with incredible people. To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
The Impact You'll Be Making:
As a Sales Specialist you will be a trusted advisor to customers, driving long-term strategic direction and growing engagement at the CXO level with technology decision makers. You will help customers in translating their objectives into digital transformation opportunities that leverage Microsoft solutions. These solutions include products such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM), Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (ERP), Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Power Automate. Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us.
- 30% of your time will be spent supporting customers discover articulated and unarticulated needs. This will help you develop new consumption opportunities that support the client’s technical and business strategy
- 60% of your time will be spent supporting customer understand which Microsoft solutions they should buy and adopt
- 10% of your time will be spent collaborating with different teams to develop the Microsoft go-to-market strategies. You will help provide feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements and sales blockers
Who We Are Looking For:
To deliver on responsibilities in helping customers grow their long-term capabilities through increased utilisation of Microsoft products, you will have:
- Experience selling software-as-a-service or cloud-based CRM and ERP business applications to enterprise customers.
- Ability to deliver effective end to end account management and ales processes
- Ability to generate consumption project cost estimates and demonstrate economic value to customers
- An understanding of Microsoft competitors and related ecosystem
Culture and Benefits:
We want our team to be able to bring their full self to work. This is why we offer multiple flexible working options, coaching and mentoring programs and up to 12 weeks paid parental leave with a nil waiting period to access your benefits. See our full list of benefits and why we are recognised as an Endorsed Employer for Women by WORK180 here.
Click Apply now and we will be in contact!
We also have FAQs, Interview Tips and Accessibility Support for those interested in learning more on our recruitment process.