Last updated an hour ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
We are seeking a Program Manager who will be responsible for building a roadmap to increase awareness, education, and adoption of new Atlassian products, platform features, or strategic Marketplace program initiatives with our Marketplace Partner community. These program initiatives are critical to ensuring Atlassian achieves our annual and long-term goals.
This is the perfect role for someone with broad execution skills, who loves rolling up their sleeves. You will work with globally distributed, cross-functional teams, to drive successful programs across Product, Engineering, Design, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Analytics, and Support. Along with running a roadmap of program initiatives, you will be responsible for partner communications, analysis, and research required to motivate and ensure Marketplace Partners successfully adopt the product or program initiative.
You will help craft and drive the major programs of work across the team, bring order and focus while leaving room for flexibility and innovation. You'll have an infectious sense of urgency to help those around you: you'll be a mentor, multiplier, influencer, negotiator and awesome communicator rolled into one. The role will need to influence external (other Atlassian departments as well as Marketplace Partners) technical and business dependencies to help shape priority and scope.
Last but not least, you are comfortable working in a ‘less structured’ environment but also build structure where it’s needed while bringing the teams on the journey to improving the ways we work. Bring your ideas on how to make things better for us and our Marketplace Partners!
In this role, you'll get to:
- Directly manage and prioritize several strategic (technical and non-technical) program initiatives at the same time
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Design, Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Support at multiple levels within Atlassian to identify, design, and implement programs necessary to achieve or exceed company objectives
- Recognize, justify and execute the programs needed to motivate our Marketplace Partners, and ensure adoption required to achieve Atlassian's objectives and key results
- Apply good project management rigor to projects, focussing on defining scope and building plans, stakeholder engagement, dependency and risk management, communication strategies
- Work with a globally distributed team: the extended Ecosystem team in Sydney, the Marketplace team in Bangalore, Technical Partner Managers in Amsterdam, to help set project teams up for contributing to the overall success of the Ecosystem
- Create a best-in-class Marketplace Partner experience by defining and improving infrastructure, tools, processes, content and communication strategies needed to support the Atlassian Marketplace Partner Program.
- Work with product and engineering teams to build resources and enablement assets to educate and increase awareness amongst the entire ecosystem of partners on what programs, tooling, resources, and capabilities are available to them in cloud.
- Coordinate with cross-functional and global teams to manage reporting and communications to enable timely delivery and outcomes.
- You can effectively and collaboratively identify and synchronise project interdependencies across multiple teams, and navigate risks and change along the way
- You are keen to be an individual contributor but have the confidence to run cross-functional projects in a fast-paced environment with many moving parts
- You’re an experienced collaborator and a great communicator, with a knack for influencing change across teams by establishing trust
- You love connecting people together, to be seen as the go-to for ‘who’s who’ and ‘what’s what’ in order to achieve desired outcomes
- You know when to engage for varying perspectives, but also know when to make informed decisions and what to optimize for
- You are a systems thinker
- You are able to prioritize and ask the right questions and help when needed
- You are passionate about technology, and you’re ready to help us take how we partner with our strategic Marketplace Partners to the new heights
- You are attentive to detail and meticulously organized
- You deeply understand Atlassian’s goals, but know when to push back in favor of the Marketplace Partner persona
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- Related technical or product adoption program management experience in a global software organization
- Experience turning strategy into executable plans, experience in project management, know how to manage complex projects
- An analytic rigor, drive to support decisions with data, and can make that data digestible to varied audiences (big data, financial models, SQL, etc.)
- Experience using qualitative analysis to diagnose paint points - you will gain an understanding and empathy for Marketplace Partners in adopting a technology or program and work across all the various teams to ensure those gaps are closed for successful adoption by our partners
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams as we’re growing our delivery capability globally. Flexibility to align to some European working hours as needed
- Promote, define, refine and carry out lightweight processes that fit our culture and values
- You have the ability to balance priorities among the long-term vision and short-term execution strategy
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity, and can creatively think on your feet to adapt
- Bonus if you have a solid understanding of Independent Software Vendor (ISV) program business models and the importance a healthy ecosystem of vendor partners has on the adoption and stickiness of software products
More about our team
The Atlassian Marketplace is one of the largest B2B app stores globally and has exceeded $400 million in annual app sales this past year. Atlassian’s Marketplace ecosystem is growing and so is our Marketplace Programs team. We work directly with our most strategic Marketplace app partners who help Atlassian deliver complete solutions for any team integrated with our products.
The Marketplace Programs team inspires Marketplace Partners to create and optimize the highest quality apps, extensions, and integrations that users of the Atlassian products rely on every day. We do this by creating and running compelling programs, driving Marketplace Partner commitment to the platform, and helping define the platform that our partners need to be successful.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Atlassian is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process, and while performing job functions. Please note that you will have the opportunity to request accommodations at each stage of the assessment process. To request accommodations before scheduling an interview, please reach out to email@example.com and someone will follow up shortly.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.