|Job Type:||Full Time|
If you’re driven by a customer mission and passionate about being part of a tribe of great people, join us at WooliesX.
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Having been awarded the Canstar Blue Award for No.1 in Customer Satisfaction for online groceries, and more recently being voted the most popular Loyalty Program in Australia, we’re proud of the work we do and are being recognised for delivering innovative and best in class service that is convenient, frictionless and personalised to our customers.
With an industry leading technology team, backed by analytics, we’re resourceful and willing to experiment. Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an awesome experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
The Transaction & Commerce Product Chapter focuses on creating an engaging path to purchase with easy selections and seamless interactions. This Product Manager partners with the broader Product Chapter to shape the vision and strategy of the Purchasing Journey squad to provide frictionless shopping experiences ensuring a smooth path to conversion, personalised and relevant content upon every visit and optimisation of experiences to drive high customer satisfaction, orders placed, basket size and average order value.
Further, this role is responsible for;
- Thought leader and domain expert for their product and mission
- Defines quarterly backlog for their Squad, partnering with the Tribe leader to ensure the backlog aligns with the business and product strategies
- Through quarterly Squad OKRs defines the objectives and key success measures for the team
- Manages and prioritises backlog to deliver on their quarterly objectives and key results
- Accountable for the results (business outcome) of their squad
- Responsible for end-to-end execution of their initiatives, from discovery to delivery
- Can mentor Associate Product Managers with a focus on providing learning opportunities and ensuring they form a strong foundation on Product Management
- Fosters and maintains relationships stakeholders to ensure transparency and alignment around backlog and priorities
- Works closely with Product Managers across Tribes to manage dependencies and risk
- Communicates to stakeholders on progress of initiatives
- Adheres to best practice ways of working within their squad.
You’ll lead the creation and development of a community within the Web. As the ideal candidate, you're a driven, passionate advocate for your customers and your business, with a sense of urgency to make things better wherever you are. You make data-driven decisions and obsess about the customer. You have a strong point of view, but you're open-minded. Your team loves working with you because you lead through inspiration and motivation. You build trust with all areas of the business and have a proven track record. You take end-to-end ownership and consistently deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in digital web or App space for at least 2 years
- Strong experience in data driven decision making (Analyse feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products)
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base, engagement and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
- Experience working in an agile environment working closely with the delivery team and bringing in the customer and business perspective, removing roadblocks
- Experience working on eCommerce platforms in a retail business
- Experience in Jira/Confluence for managing boards and project documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Innovative thinking and demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Customer first mindset
- Attention to detail.
What's in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package
- Added benefits - Including staff discounts, flexibility to work from different sites, social club and much more (Site dependant)
- Tech options - Woolworths are the largest employer of Google Apps in Australia, are early adopters of Agile and have BYOD options too
- Work variety - The opportunity to work on multiple brands and sizeable initiatives
- Training and Education - We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential and give you the opportunity to be innovative
- An exciting career - As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference. We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce which reflects the communities we serve.
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
We’re also social! - connect with us through #LI LinkedIn, #work180 Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.