|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our USG Boral Port Melbourne site has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Coordinator to join the team. The primary purpose of this position is to direct and lead a multi-disciplined maintenance team to ensure that all maintenance, repair and project work is carried out in a professional, safe and timely manner for each area of the manufacturing process.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Adhering at all times to Site Safety requirements
- Plan and schedule maintenance work
- Planning shutdown works
- Co-ordinate contractors in an efficient and effective manner
- Manager repairs to fixed plant, mobile plant, buildings and services
- Identify and ensure parts availability for planned works
- Prepare paperwork – Work Orders / SWMS / Permits
- Purchase parts
- Maintain service and inspection records
- Maintain inspection registers
Preferred skills and experience:
- Excellent understanding of engineering systems such as; pumps, conveyors, fans, blowers, hydraulics,
- pneumatics, electric motors and transmission systems, etc
- Know-how in effecting repairs or replacement of said systems.
- Previous work in a similar maintenance management / co-ordination role
- Previous exposure in a fast-pace manufacturing environment
- Proven experience in asset maintenance strategy
- Knowledge and understanding of CMMS – MEX highly regarded
- High degree of computer literacy – MS Office / SAP
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Be flexible with working hours and be available to work public holidays when required
This is an opportunity to work in a team environment within an organisation dedicated to the safety of its people.
USG Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
*Please note, as part of the recruitment process, police checks for security clearance pertaining to specific job requirements will be conducted for successful applicants.
To express your interest please visit: http://careers.boral.com.au