|Location:||New South Wales|
About the Opportunity
Summer Hill's philosophy is designed to focus on identity and belonging for all children with a program rich in language, literacy, creative expression, exploration, investigation and children's citizenship. Summer Hill has a beautiful learning environment for children and families. Opening hours are 7.30am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday. Looking for the right candidate to work on a casual basis with possible future opportunity.
Key duties will include:
- Being accountable for a group of children and ensuring their safety
- Supporting the ongoing development of the children
- Participating in all aspects of the day to day running of the centre
- Working in accordance with the policies and associated procedures of Uniting
- Fostering relationships with families and children throughout the centre
- Maintain educator-to-child ratios and qualifications
- Ensuring a potential supervision risk are reported to other educators or Service Director
What do I need to succeed?
- Completed Cert III in Children’s Services is a must!
- WWCC / First Aid with an Asthma and Anaphylaxis Training Certificate
- Understand the National Quality Framework and EYLF
- Strong interpersonal skills (approachable, go-getter, positive attitude)
- Motivated strong work ethic!
“We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe”
What’s in it for me?
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace.
- Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace.
- Vibrant team culture and supportive staff
- Excellent Work/Life balance
- Modern, and friendly childcare centre environment
- Opportunities to network and grow within the Early Learning industry
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.