|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Functional Area: Service Delivery
Location: Sydney or Melbourne, Australia
Work Rights: AU/NZ Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
Travel: up to 10%
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
Ericsson is growing! A new role has been created for a Presales and Portfolio Lead to lead all Network Design and Optimisation (NDO) Presales activities and drive stronger engagement with relevant key accounts. A key aim of the position is to grow revenue via professional engineering and consultancy services, and also supporting key account strategies to drive sales. This involves analysing, crafting and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. This role is also accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals!
- Take a proactive role in NDO pre-sales activities and advocate/promote NDO Services
- Support the solutions team with various specialist technical studies and source appropriate SMEs to deliver
- Drive customer requirements in RFxs, and represent NDO Services capability
- Support account teams in achieving sales goals for NDO services
- Provide evaluation of initial performance commitments in pre-sales encounters
- Coordinate with account teams regarding customer needs related to NDO services and wider teams for technical specialist resources
- Increase awareness of NDO capabilities and support account team during customer dialogues
- Be accountable for NDO SoW documentation
- Coordinate and support the latest AI/ML based tools introduction within Customer Unit
- Engage with Global and Market Area teams to be continuously on top of current trends and innovations – including both internal and external tool developments and arrange information exchange sessions related to this
- Engage with account groups to identify areas to develop & improve services portfolio
To be successful in the role you must have
- Bachelor or Masters of Engineering in applicable domain
- Considerable experience in a similar role, with minimum 10 years industry experience
- Domain experience: RAN
- Deep and extensive experience with 4G and 5G air interface, network design, optimisation and performance improvements.
- Demonstrated expertise of the following tracks: Domain, E2E, Network Optimisation/Network Design
- Consistent track record in developing technology services business cases that support company goals
- Setting strategy, building plans and executing profitable new services programs
What's in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Ericsson Australia Employee Benefits
- Wellness: Ericsson Australia offers a variety of programs crafted to support your physical and emotional wellbeing
- Paid Time Off: We encourage all employees to switch off to recuperate and recharge through paid time off.
- Work Conditions: Looking to find better work / life balance? Speak to us about flexible work arrangements**
- Employee Discounts: We offer employees access to discounted health insurance, groceries and entertainment through our partner providers.
- Employee Development: Working at Ericsson gives you access to Degreed, an integrated learning platform where you can learn, upskill, develop and measure your skills.
- Awards: Ericsson values dedication, and we regularly recognize employee commitment through award programs i.e. service awards and peer recognition
** speak to your recruiter
Every year, more than 10 000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture. Great Place to Work® Institute’s methodology is recognized as rigorous and objective and is considered as the gold standard for defining great workplaces across business, academia and government organizations. Ericsson Australia has been Great Place to Work Certified™ in 2020.
Ericsson Australia has been endorsed as a WORK180 Employer for Women in 2020. WORK180 is an advocate for working women, who provide job applicants with a transparent directory of endorsed employers who support diversity, inclusion and equality.
Ericsson Australia has also been awarded WORK180 Flex Able Certification in 2020 after an evidence-based audit to ensure we have the cultural, structural and technological enablers in place to allow genuine flexible work arrangements to flourish.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
Ericsson is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID 19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Job Segment: Engineer, Pre-Sales, Work from Home, Engineering, Sales, Contract