|Job Type:||Full Time|
No matter where you are at UGL, you will find people who are passionate about what we do; the projects we work on, the services we provide, the communities in which we work, our principles and our people.
UGL is a diversified services company delivering critical assets and essential services that sustain and enhance the environment in which we live. Our capabilities extend across a broad range of services and whole-of-life solutions for diverse industries, utilising world leading, sustainable and innovative technologies. We partner with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprise and public institutions.
UGL is seeking a Project Supervisor with demonstrated experience in leading a multi-disciplinary civil/mechanical team to construct and rebuild plant underground at Olympic Dam.
Based on site at Olympic Dam you will be responsible for the utilisation of available resources to meet project deadlines and complete scheduled tasks in a timely and safe manner. You will always ensure safe and effective operation of all projects through sound communication, promotion of Safety and Quality Assurance, technical assistance and frequent workplace inspections.
About the role
- Demonstrate an overriding commitment to health, safety, environmental responsibility and sustainability
- Provide effective site supervision and ensure all works are completed to the standard and quality required by UGL and the client
- Build and foster relationships with other departments and employees
- Encourage and promote continuous improvement
- Provide overall supervision and technical support to any contractors working on projects across site
- Manage resources, equipment, tooling and vehicles effectively and report on any loss or damage
You will work with diverse teams and be part of an environment where great ideas are heard, and everyone looks out for one another. Ideally you will have\:
- Trade Certificate, ideally in a Mechanical discipline
- Minimum 5 years trade experience is highly desirable
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience in a similar position is highly desirable
- Broad experience in mining or heavy industry fixed plant, specifically with maintenance related activities is highly desirable
- Previous experience working underground would be an advantage
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- A chance to join a 6,000 strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including\:
- incentive opportunity
- health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.