|Job Type:||Full Time|
Cartology is the Woolworths Group’s new stand alone media business and the exclusive media partner to Woolworths Supermarkets, BWS and Dan Murphy's.
Customer behaviour is changing. Shoppers have more choices than ever before – both in the way they shop, and how they consume media. With all this choice, it’s harder than ever for marketers to reach audiences at scale and grab their attention.
Cartology delivers data-led marketing solutions, putting insights and customers at the heart of everything we do. By combining our rich customer knowledge with our diverse media channels, we ensure products are shown to the right customers, at the right place, at exactly the right time.
We operate in a fast paced, nimble environment with professionals who work collaboratively to achieve market leading outcomes. Our point of difference is that we are part of Australia’s largest retailer allowing us to provide unparalleled career opportunities.
We have a new and exciting opportunity for an Operations Coordinator-DOOH to join our dynamic and growing team.
As a key member of the Operations team and reporting into the Digital Screens & Radio Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the end to end management and delivery of commercial and Woolworths Marketing screens campaigns, from the point of content delivery through to campaign flighting.
This position will have a significant focus on producing essential weekly campaign elements, such as site allocation lists, ensuring that tasks are completed to a high standard whilst adhering to strict deadlines. In addition, the role will assist with DOOH daily operations tasks within Cartology such as monitoring network faults and maintaining accurate inventory lists.
Some responsibilities would include but are not limited to
- Maintain on-going accuracy of digital network campaigns delivered through the CMS portal, including national, store-specific, and audience based campaigns
- Production of weekly site lists/store allocations using various sales and performance data tools
- Liaise with the Woolworths Marketing team regarding deployment of their campaign content
- Liaise with the Countdown NZ regarding deployment of their campaign content
- Proactively collaborate with senior team members regarding weekly campaign status’ to ensure on-time delivery of campaigns
- Timely escalation of issues to management, and proactively seek and suggest solutions
- Be a key contact for any Screen Network scheduling queries, both internally and externally, ensuring consistent high service standards are upheld
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure client expectations are met
- Collaborate with Cartology’s technical support partners to ensure our screens networks have a high online rate, and any faults are resolved in a timely manner
- Maintain up to date inventory records, tracking asset installs and site issues
- Comply and promote the core values of both Cartology and Woolworths
You will be passionate about developing and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships across all key internal and external stakeholders including sales, production, activation, marketing, IT and commercial teams and externally our relevant client partners and agencies.
This position requires someone with a strong ability to organise a number of tasks at the same time work in a proactive and collaborative manner.
Organisational skills and a methodical approach to working are critical. You must have the ability to overcome challenges and be solution focused to provide mutually beneficial outcomes for both Cartology and our clients and agencies.
In addition, you will have the following:
- Keen interest in the media landscape, desire to learn and develop within the industry
- Relevant experience working in digital operations, preferably in a media owner organisation
- Experience working in sales & customer focused working environments
- Fantastic organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously in a dynamic environment
- Forward-thinking approach to your day to day activities
- Sound and adaptable communication style, both written and verbal, and be able to communicate across various levels
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and motivated approach to work
- Knowledge and understanding of media and advertising agencies
- Knowledge of the retail environment
- Google suite experience
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.