At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. Our focus is always on the people we serve, no matter where they are at in their life.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Program Manager , this role is responsible for leading and driving the data migration for a critical systems replacement. As a leader with a strong data background, you will be responsible for the formulation of a data migration strategy, followed by the planning and execution of data migration activities including preparation, dry runs and actual migration.
As the Data Migration Lead, your role specifically will:
- Develop a data migration strategy to ensure project and broader Uniting needs are met through migration of data.
- Develop a plan for data migration, including pre-migration and actual migration activities including dry runs.
- Oversee execution of data migration activities to ensure successful migration.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven data and leadership background, and experience working on data migration projects.
- Ability to relate strategy decisions and recommendations to business needs.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to gain alignment in approach to meet complex business and data needs.
- Ability to analyse project, program and portfolio needs, as well as determine the resources needed to achieve objectives and overcome cross-functional barriers.
- Experience in delivery or oversight of reporting initiatives (an advantage)
- Experience in IT Management Consulting or Technical Consulting (not required but an advantage)
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Interested? Then apply today!
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which include a National Police Check and Reference Check.