|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are seeking a Vice President for our highly active Infrastructure business based in Sydney. You will work as part of a team to support the origination, execution, and management of transactions across social, transport, and regulated infrastructure sectors, spanning Australia and the broader Asia Pacific region.
ING operates a global Infrastructure platform with teams located in Brussels, London, Madrid, Sydney and New York, with clients including the full spectrum of developers, corporates, and investors.
What are you going to do? You will be…
- Be responsible for external and internal process management across all phases of a new transaction;
- Providing principals with marketing, origination and execution support, including the preparation of client presentation materials, internal credit/business submissions and external marketing material;
- Create financial modelling and take ownership of complex financial models;
- Be responsible for transaction administration and ongoing portfolio management;
- Providing Negotiation support;
What are we looking for? You’ll have…
- Relevant tertiary qualification;
- Extensive experience in project finance financial modelling and analysis for the banking sector;
- An ability to step up to deal leadership with demonstrated deal execution credentials;
- An established track record of collaboration and teamwork;
- Exceptional stakeholder management experience with the ability to influence;
- High motivation and willingness to work in a ‘start-up’ banking environment
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)