|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer PipeTech business as part of Downer Water Services currently delivers water mains renewal, civil maintenance sewer / stormwater pipe repairs, alterations and CCTV inspections and minor repairs for water authorities. A separate culvert rehabilitation team provides services to road/rail/mining clients. This business has a good reputation in the industry and great team culture.
With numerous Water pipeline infrastructure projects underway for Sydney Water, Downer Pipetech team is currently seeking a Construction Supervisor to provide support to NSW Operations team in a fulltime permanent capacity. Based out of Seven Hills and reporting to the Project Manager, the Supervisor will supervise site activities and assist the project team in delivering the project and conducting scoping investigations.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Coordinating works programs and oversee crews
- Plan site tasks in advance and coordinate equipment and material requirements
- Undertake Scoping Investigations and assist in operation activities
- Demonstrated prior knowledge and experience within Civil works
- Experience with sewer pipelines
- On the job mentoring
- Career pathway within Downer
- Work life balance and Downer employee benefits program
Click “Apply” to get your application underway. For more information about this position, please contact Sanjay Kumar – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner, Downer Infrastructure email Sanjay.email@example.com. Please apply online.