|Job Type:||Full Time|
Client Services Delivery Manager
Assign all work assignments, commit team(s) to work, manage the quality of their work, manage the team 's financials and mix to targets, and drive the overall people management within the team. May manage service delivery team leads.
Talent Segment: Portfolio & Delivery Management
The role will be compensated between $93,500 - $138,000 including super.
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
Client Service Team/Service Delivery Team Project/Support Team Management and Work Management
- Empower resources to work and agree on deliverables, budget, schedule, dependencies, service levels, scope and other required operating metrics.
- Assign team resources to work on communicating allocated budget, schedule, macro approach and deliverables
- Empower to make decisions for their team and ultimately is accountable to ensure their team creates their deliverables on budget, on schedule, and with appropriate quality
- Manage resources to achieve these assignments
- Track and create/provide team status using standard templates and actively participate in appropriate internal and external status meetings
- Maintain team's work plan and/or annual plan (e.g. resource assignment changes, schedule changes, completion status etc.)
- Approve team members time sheets, identify source of any variances and drive plans to correct the same
- Identify and manage issues and risks and act as an escalation point within the team
- Work with other delivery managers and project managers to ensure Client Service Team/Service Delivery Team understands their accountabilities towards delivery and to work across the teams as needed
- For BPO, facilitate effective Management Operating System, ensuring timely reviews of process outcomes [(3X3) metrics ,Key Performance Indicators(KPIs),Service Level Agreements(SLA)] and improvement/change initiatives