|Job Type:||Full Time|
Nearmap is unique. A global technology company with incredible people; a market-leader with energy and spirit. Nearmap was named as one of the world’s 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company magazine – and we’re growing.
We are looking for an amazing Digital Customer Experience Manager - Self Serve to join our team.
Self-service is a key pillar of our digital customer experience strategy. As Nearmap grows and our products evolve, the need to provide user friendly self-service options to our customers is a critical enabler to achieve customer engagement and satisfaction at scale. We are looking for a passionate and customer focused Digital CX Manager to join our growing Digital Customer Experience team.
As the Digital CX Manager for Self-Service you will work closely with the Director of Digital CX to develop the vision for a world-class online service experience. You’ll own and develop the product roadmap for self-service for our customers and partners across all products and market segments. You’ll be comfortable researching and documenting the service journey to created a deep understanding of our customer’s needs, and identify pain points and opportunities to create wow moments for our customers.
You will work closely with Product Managers, Engineering, Technical Support and Customer Success teams to provide effective online service and reduce service contacts and propensity. Success will be measured by take up of self-service options, customer satisfaction and an overall reduction in contacts to our customer facing teams. You’ll work with our marketing teams to create campaigns that drive awareness and uptake, and ensure self-service and online help education is embedded into customer onboarding programs.
If you join us on this exciting journey, you’ll love our inclusive values and share our ambition to become the source of truth that helps shape decisions for the liveable world.
What we do
We provide easy, instant access to high-resolution aerial imagery, city-scale 3D content, AI datasets and integrated geospatial tools, with wide-scale coverage across the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. At the core of it, we’re a location content company, a visual analytics company, and a software as a service company. Innovation is weaved into our DNA.
What we are looking for
For this particular role we are seeking someone with the following experience:
- 7+ years Product Management / Customer Experience working in a SaaS / Tech.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to balance customer outcomes with commercial business objectives, demonstrated ability to convert customer insights into compelling business cases.
- Demonstrated experience working cross functionally with Product, Engineering and Design teams to develop and deliver products in an agile environment.
- Comfortable seeking and using data to form insights and drive decisions, but equally comfortable operating when there is minimal data available.
- Creative problem-solving skills - you can operate in a rapidly evolving environment and you’re comfortable leading all aspects of product development from customer discovery through to product definition.
- Experience developing product strategy and roadmaps, with a pragmatic and iterative approach. You understand that not all requirements can be delivered at once and can hone in on what’s essential to meet user needs and deliver business value.
A typical day for you may look like this...
- Developing the vision and strategy for self-service as a horizontal function across all Nearmap products and segments.
- Creating and managing the product roadmap for self-service, working with key stakeholders to prioritise initiatives and execute through to delivery and ‘GTM’ launch.
- Developing a detailed customer journey map for key service journeys to identify opportunities for improved customer and business outcomes, and what can be progressively digitised.
- Identifying, planning and creating business cases for new opportunities to improve our self-service experiences for customers that support the overall Digital CX strategy.
- Working closely with product, design and engineering to come up with technically viable, simple and scalable solutions for a diverse set of customers.
- Researching and recommending new ways to provide an effective and engaging self-service experience including new technologies like chatbots and integrated help and support.
- Owning and reporting on self-service KPI’s for uptake, usage and performance.
- Working closely with our Instructional Designer and Technical Writer to ensure a wholistic approach across transactional self-service, online help and product documentation.
- Work with key stakeholders to define and implement appropriate business processes and workflows that are impacted or required to supplement self-service initiatives.
Some of our benefits
Nearmap takes a holistic approach to our employees’ emotional, physical and financial wellness. Our current benefits include access to the Nearmap employee share scheme, short and long-term financial incentives, flexible working options, paid volunteer days, gym and phone rebates, and lots of development opportunities including hack-a-thons and pitch-fests.
Working at Nearmap
We move fast and work smart; often wearing multiple hats. We adapted to remote working with ease and are continually looking at ways to improve. We’re proud of our inclusive, supportive culture, and maintain a safe environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging and can be themselves.
If you can see yourself working at Nearmap and feel you have the right level of experience, we invite you to get in touch.
Watch our culture video and find out more about what a day in the life at Nearmap looks like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7rikZqa8n8
Nearmap does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any Nearmap employee, location or address. Nearmap is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.