|Location:||Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Develop concrete Value Added Products that allow Boral to influence concrete specifications in the market through creating shared value for our customer base and Boral.
- Develop these products as a system that can be commercialised and implemented nationally.
- Lead technical and operational development to ensure Boral can commercialise these products as they are developed.
- Continue to test the market on the value generation of the products produced. Guide Required Technical Support Material for VAP commercialisation and operationalisation.
- Lead the regional technical teams to develop technical and operational capability for the VAP range.
- Plan and implement development programs for VAP.
- Guide marketing support required materials and new product launches
- Guide market research and customer surveys as required Develop concrete product innovation Pipeline based on concrete technology innovations and construction materials market requirements.
- Develop a product innovation pipeline based on market value and value to customer and report on progress Engage with key specifiers and engineering design houses to understand decision drivers.
- Support the sales process – prospecting, presentations, proposal development, specification compliance, customer negotiations, customer communications and issue resolution. Collaborate with cross-functional teams Collaborate with internal teams.
- Regional Technical teams to ensure the VAP product systems is commercialised per design intent.
- Regional Operations to ensure operational capability and control is in place to execute on VAP value proposition.
- Innovation Factory to work on product development activities.
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field preferred (Engineering, Materials Science)
- Preferred - Post graduate in Materials Science or other relevant field Experience.
- 10 years commercial Experience in the technical development of concrete systems for specialised projects and bringing to market of innovative products.
- Technical sales and marketing experience (construction industry preferred)
- Solid understanding of cost elements along the construction value chain
Boral is an international building and construction materials group, with its headquarters in Sydney, Australia. With more than A$4.4 billion worth of annualised sales, Boral has around 12,000 full-time equivalent employees working across over 550 operating sites including joint ventures. Boral produces and distributes a broad range of construction materials, including quarry products, cement, fly ash, pre-mix concrete and asphalt; and building products, including clay bricks and pavers, clay and concrete roof tiles, concrete masonry products, plasterboard and timber. Boral primarily serves customers in the building and construction industries with operations concentrated in three key geographical markets - Australia, the USA and Asia.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Click to Apply.