|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
As our new PMO reporting and Finance Lead, you will be responsible for managing the development, preparation, and presentation of timely project and portfolio information to committees and other stakeholders.
You will also be providing commentary and insights on the data reporting and work closely with project managers to challenge and scrutinise their risks, issues, and other key RAG status information.
Alongside reviewing all existing reports, including identifying missing data and provide recommendations on ways to collate and store information to ensure one single source of truth exists in the Portfolio.
- Assessment of current portfolio and project reporting to understand current state information management requirements and provide ongoing recommendations to improve reporting and project information management
- Provide management dashboards/reporting and provide insights to stakeholders on the performance of the Group Portfolio including the management and tracking of Portfolio and Project Metrics/ project baseline information for trend analysis
- Challenge and scrutinise reports from projects, ensuring RAG status is applied consistently and always ensuring that all reports provided by projects have meaningful, clear, and concise information
- Set up and maintain centralised portfolio risk, issue, and dependency management registers
- Work closely with Heads of Portfolio to ensure they are aware of emerging risks and issues and provide them with valuable insights on cross portfolio dependencies for their portfolios
- Collaborate and produce monthly/quarterly reports to key Governance committees including writing clear and concise commentary on project and portfolio performance
- Work closely with the internal Governance and Assurance team sharing valuable insights on project performance, identifying trends, and providing insights on risk and issue management
- Responsible for the development and ongoing management of the portfolio financial cost tracking framework, working with Group Finance to track the Group portfolio and project budgets and monthly financial performance.
Key skills and experience.
- 5-7 years demonstrated experience operating in a reporting role or similar role in a Portfolio or Programme Management Office including demonstrated experience of Portfolio and Project financial management practices
- Strong knowledge of contemporary Portfolio, Program Project Management frameworks and methodologies/best practice
- Experience of working with PowerBI, Project Online, Microsoft Project or similar tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication/stakeholder management skills
- Extensive, advanced experience using Excel, project financial management tools and systems and experience of using Project Server
- Strong financial management knowledge with an understanding of contemporary cost tracking techniques
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and persuasion skills with the ability to use discretion and judgement in a complex business and political environment
It is an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. We are big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There are plenty of other perks, too.
- Onsite parking, employee gym & café
- Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
- Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Please Note\: you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
RACQ is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Questions? Please contact Zoe.email@example.com or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process