At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are looking for a Senior Manager within the People Advisory team in our Sydney office.
As the world continues to be impacted by globalization, demographics, technology, innovation and regulation, organizations are under pressure to adapt quickly and build agile people cultures that respond to these disruptive forces. EY People Advisory Services believes a better working world is helping our clients harness their people agenda — the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things.
We work globally and collaborate to bring you professional teams to address complex issues relating to organization transformation, end-to-end employee lifecycles, effective talent deployment and mobility, gaining value from evolving and virtual workforces, and the changing role of HR in support of business strategy. Our EY professionals ask better questions and work with clients to create holistic, innovative answers that deliver quality results.
Learn more about PAS here - https://www.ey.com/en_au/workforce
Your key responsibilities
As a Senior Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Design and implement strategies covering operating model and organisation design, workforce planning and talent management, organisational learning, culture and leadership
- Drive our client’s strategic transformation and change agenda, build change capacity and implement HR operating and service delivery models, including process design
Skills and attributes for success
- Demonstrated mastery of some or all of our services and principles, and proven ability to apply these consistently in engagement settings, as related to:
- Change management strategy, change readiness assessment, communication planning, learning and development
- Operating model, organisation design, workforce planning and optimisation, performance management systems, people transition, culture and leadership
- Human resource transformation, HR diagnostic and audit, HR policies and process design
- Proven leadership and collaboration skills
- Experience in project managing engagements
- Proven and proactive business development skills
- Curiosity and desire to challenge the status quo
- Experience in a consulting environment highly desirable
What we look for
We’re interested in leaders with a genuine creative vision and the confidence to make it happen. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you’ll also need the ability to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and processes. If you’re serious about the people agenda and ready to take on some of our clients’ most complex issues, this role is for you.