|Job Type:||Full Time|
Culture and People Partner - NSW Supermarkets
- Have direct impact with approximately 6500 team members
- Coach and influence senior leaders within the operations team
- Exciting ongoing career development and opportunities
About The Role
We have an opportunity for a passionate and customer focussed Culture & People Partner to join our NSW Supermarkets Culture & People team to support a large portfolio of supermarkets within our Western Sydney and Hills District areas.
We’re looking for a collaborative person who wants to make a real difference to business performance. Reporting to the State Culture & People Manager, you’ll achieve results by developing strong relationships with business leaders to build and implement appropriate people strategies to ensure the delivery of business plans and outcomes.
This role is a 12 month parental leave cover based within the Sydney Basin
What else will I be doing?
Working proactively you’ll be responsible for;
- Implementing people strategies that attract, develop and retain talent to deliver outcomes to our teams, customers and communities
- Partnering with leaders and taking accountability for the effective delivery of people strategies including aligning performance, capability, engagement and talent initiatives to the business strategy.
- Building leadership capability across the talent pipeline leveraging available programs.
- Partnering with leaders to develop engagement initiatives with a commercial mindset and passion for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Provide actionable insights to leaders on trends in People data
- Design and implement tailored plans to deliver to the People Plan
What do you need from me?
You’ll be a true People Partner, working closely with the Zone Leadership team across all areas of the supermarkets business. You’ll demonstrate;
- Prior experience in People Management in a Business Partnering role
- Experience in leading and coaching change initiatives
- Strong relationship management background including working with trade unions
- End-to-end People process understanding
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- A passion for customers and team
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.