|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about technology? Are you highly driven with a desire to succeed? Do you want to work on the frontline of Autonomous mining? Our Technology department at WesTrac is currently working with world leading Caterpillar machine technology and are looking for enthusiastic, technology driven team members to join the team – make history and be a part of WesTrac’s future!
As a Technology Product Specialist, you will become the Subject Matter Expert in Caterpillar MineStar technology products. Leveraging your experience and product knowledge, you will provide higher level technical support and initiatives to our customers. This may include the development of technical documentation, mentoring the application of your specialisation, advanced data analysis and reporting, initiatives to meet specific customer operational needs and resolution of technology related faults and issues. To ensure you are successful, our comprehensive training and on boarding processes will ensure that you are equipped with the right skills and knowledge to become successful in your career at WesTrac. This includes product training at the WesTrac Institute in Perth and our new Technology Training Facility in Collie.
This position is primarily a Perth metro-based role with travel to customers site as operationally required.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary or Trade Qualification in Electrical, Mechanical or Information Systems
- Experience supporting Caterpillar Technology products and systems will be highly valued
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal) with the ability to cultivate relationships at all levels
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot, ideally in a support environment
- Highly developed attention to detail with the ability to analyse data and compile reports to provide suitable recommendations and resolutions
- Ability to work proficiently within a team and autonomously
- Demonstrated experiencing working in a high-risk environment
- Knowledge and experience of equipment automation in mining environments desirable
WesTrac offers competitive remuneration packages and many other benefits which include:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Income protection Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Discounted CAT products
- Partner Discount network
- Further education assistance
- Salary sacrificing options i.e. airline memberships, motor vehicle etc.
- Discounted health insurance
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.