|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer PipeTech business currently delivers water mains renewal (PB), civil maintenance sewer / stormwater pipe repairs and alterations (CM) and CCTV inspections and minor repairs (RO) for water authorities. A separate culvert rehabilitation (TL/CIP) provides services to road/rail/mining clients.
We are seeking to appoint a Plant Operator who will assist the Site Supervisor & Leading Hand in completing activities which lead to the overall completion of the Project. This full time permanent role will be based and the work will be in Canberra and report to the Senior Project Engineer.
The ideal applicant will be an experienced Excavator operator who has demonstrated working around underground services in high capacity areas.
- Excavator operator ticket and experience
- Demonstrated excavator experience working in the vicinity of public utilities in densely populated areas
- Driver’s license HR
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do
- Highly supportive team
- Career development opportunities
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
HOW TO APPLY
Click “Apply ” to get your application underway. For more information about this position, please contact Sanjay Kumar – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner, Downer Infrastructure via phone 0418 621 926 or email Sanjay.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.