|Job Type:||Full Time|
Complex Assets Services is part of Securities Services and involves performing the functions of Trade Capture, Valuation, Accounting, and Reconciliation of OTC Derivatives and Bank Loans for JPM Fund Services clients. Clients include large industry superannuation funds and investment management unit trusts based in Australia and New Zealand.
The Complex Assets Associate is responsible for ensuring OTC Derivatives and Bank Loans trades are captured, reconciled and valued correctly in the Accounting system. Any related trade cash flows and margin movements also need to be captured accurately in the accounting system and reconciled. The role also requires accurate and professional resolution of all internal and external queries in a timely manner.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Trade capture, valuation and reconciliation of Bilateral and Centrally Cleared Complex Assets in trade management and accounting platforms.
- Oversight of Complex Assets functions performed in different locations globally that support local clients.
- Investigation and clearing of Complex Asset related cash breaks between Accounting and Custody.
- Accounting of collateral movements related to Complex Assets and reconciliation of Collateral balances.
- Manage and build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, including clients.
- Client reporting of Complex Assets
To be successful you will need:
- Degree in Commerce, Accounting, Economics or Finance preferable with a minimum 2 years Finance experience preferably from either a trade support/middle office environment or similar.
- Broad understanding of OTC Derivatives and/or Bank Loans in regards to trade capture and life cycle events.
- Knowledge of accounting for OTC Derivatives and/or Bank Loans. Valuations experience will also be considered favourably.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present information in a concise and informative manner.
- Extremely detailed and control orientated with high quality standards.
- Strong PC skills, in particular Excel. Experience with digital automation processes will also be considered favourably.