IoT Architect – Technology Consulting, Data & Analytics
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all
We’re looking for an innovative Solution Architect with experience of IoT to join our Data & Analytics team.
You’ll be at home in presales activities, including public presentations, workshops and estimations. You work with your sales team and technical consultants to transition sales from qualifying to closing. You know which solution is the right one for the project, working closely with program managers and bid teams, and you make sure that the information gathered during analysis and design phases with clients becomes actions as EY initiate a transformation of our client’s technology.
Your key responsibilities:
- Pre-sales activities including public presentations, workshops and estimations
- Analyse and understand business requirements to produce High Level Design (HLD) and Statement of Work (SoW) that includes solution architecture overview, functional components and implementation whilst making sure it aligns with enterprise strategy
- Pre-sales and post-sales activities for a designed solution
- Deliver solution architecture by working with internal stakeholders and partners
- Team support during project implementation assisting them to solve complex issues
- Design, manage and implement end to end solutions
Skills and attributes for success
- Experience in design of large-scale Enterprise IoT/Analytics solutions integrating heterogeneous devices,
- AWS, Azure IoT Edge or other IoT edge platforms in the market.
- Creating and modifying the Azure pipelines.
- Azure stream analytics, Power BI and Timeseries analytics on Cloud.
- Designing and architecting IoT Edge requirements.
- Good understanding of IoT protocols such as MQTT, HTTPS Restful, LORAWAN, Zigbee etc.
- 8-10 years of experience in the architecting and developing enterprise applications by using legacy and modern technologies on Cloud platforms
- Deep expertise in complex lambda architecture, serverless computing, enterprise integration, API management, cloud-to-device and device-to-cloud communication
- Knowledge of the edge/gateway vendor ecosystem
Ideally, you’ll also have
- MS Certifications / exposure to industry and IT methodologies & frameworks such as TOGAF, ITIL and agile