|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
As one of our new Category Managers, you will work closely with business stakeholders to develop and implement procurement category strategies with a focus on improved, sustainable, compliant, socially responsible and ethical supply solutions that delivers value and efficiency for RACQ.
Within this appointment you will also manage sourcing activities, performance of strategic suppliers and partners as well as provide advice, guidance and service to other supply chain activities.
Currently we are looking to engage two experienced Category Managers, with strong experience navigating successfully within an agile commercial environment.
Experience partnering with business teams to achieve optimum vendor management and cost efficient strategies would be highly regarded.
Key responsibilities include\:
- Develop and implement category management strategies to strengthen and enhance the value and effectiveness of RACQ’s supply chain.
- Ensure value creation opportunities are seized to ensure members receive best market service and quality.
- Work with the operational teams to ensure member experience remains ahead of competitors
- Data analysis that provides insights and identifies trends or key drivers of cost and performance
- Conduct high value, high risk and complex sourcing for RACQ.
- Identify, assess, mitigate and treat category risks associated with the procurement and supplier performance management.
- Collaborative with suppliers and partners for efficient delivery of quality, sustainable, innovative goods and services to RACQ with an improved member experience.
Key skills & experience;
- 7-10 years procurement and category management experience,
- Experience in developing and implementing category strategies
- Strong commercial acumen and problem-solving skills
- Advanced influencing, communication and negotiation skills with a strong customer focus, promoting value add initiatives
- Experience in regulated industries
- Solid understanding of commercial and risk management processes
- Ability to build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight timeframes
It is an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. We are big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There are plenty of other perks, too;
- Onsite parking, employee gym & café
- Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
- Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
At RACQ we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace to create better outcomes for our employees and our members. We are particularly focused on building our cultural, gender, disability, and LGBTI inclusivity. Candidates from these and other diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Please Note ; you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
RACQ is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Questions? Please contact Zoe.Mchaffie@racq.com.au or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process