|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Aiustralia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Sydney NSW, Australia; Melbourne VIC, Australia
- 15 years of experience in B2B marketing and/or field marketing including people management experience
- Experience with cloud marketing, enterprise software purchase, development and implementation cycles.
- Experience with the A/NZ technology/cloud ecosystem and market
- Experience building and leading a distributed regional team and managing leveraged, measurable marketing initiatives in a global environment
- Experience planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs including budget management
- Experience in project management; managing external creative agencies, events vendors and international projects.
- Familiarity with marketing and web analytics, CRM systems (Salesforce.com or similar) and tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences. Ability to interact effectively with technical people and technologies.
- An inspirational and compassionate leader with the ability to influence at the senior leadership level.
About the job
Google is developing groundbreaking cloud solutions for companies, leveraging years of experience in building secure, reliable, and scalable cloud technology. With excellent Google differentiation in data analytics and machine learning, security, application development and collaboration software, we’re well on our way -- but we need more people who can help us write and tell that story. If you’re as excited about building what’s next as we are, Google Cloud is the place for you.
As the Head of Regional Marketing, you'll build and lead a distributed team of professional marketers working on driving Google Cloud consideration, adoption and customer success through an extensive, integrated online, offline, direct and indirect go-to-market strategy. You will be an inspirational, passionate and results-driven leader with experience building and leading regional marketing teams in a software or other cloud B2B organization. You will be involved in building an engaged customer base and actively working with a direct sales team on scalable enterprise and start-up marketing activities across multiple segments, channels, geographies and phases of the customer lifecycle relationship.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Align the regional marketing and product marketing team with regional business goals.
- Develop, socialize and cultivate buy-in in relation to regional marketing strategy and programs; work closely with Global Marketing and Regional Leadership teams, while representing the voice of the customer in the process.
- Develop, execute and optimize customer acquisition campaigns and programs aligned to horizontal and vertical solutions including Google Cloud events, executive C-Level programs, outbound campaigns, partner marketing, strategy and operations, lead management, social media, customer evidence and analyst relations.
- Develop campaigns to drive customer retention, business growth and product engagement, including customer conferences, seminars, education and other engagement tactics.
- Cultivate awareness, familiarity and recognition for Google Cloud amongst analysts, influencers and other influencer organizations.