|Job Type:||Full Time|
Based at our Townsville depot and reporting to the Area Manager, we are looking for an experienced and committed Asphalt Foreman, whose primary responsibility is to control the daily operations for the road surfacing crews. Boral is offering relocation assistance for the successful applicant.
- Supervising the asphalt crews on a daily basis
- Contribute to all crew tasks as necessary to deliver a quality product in a safe environment
- Safe and efficient use of Asphalt or spray seal related mobile plant
- Maintaining company truck and plant equipment
- Participate in site safety and business improvement initiatives and,
- Comply with Boral OH&S policy and ensure our Safety and Environmental standards are met
What are we looking for?
- Experience in asphalt or spray seal road surfacing
- Experience in the technical and practical aspects of road surfacing
- Demonstrated ability leading a work crew
- A strong commitment to safety and the environment along with a superior customer focus
- A current HR drivers licence and a Dangerous Goods licence will be highly regarded
- A proven ability to work within an Asphalt team environment and,
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, shift work and be away from home for short periods of time
Why join Boral?
- Opportunity to work in a busy, highly successful team with a long term career path
- Training with genuine career development opportunities
- Perm role with attractive hourly rate and ToT vehicle
- Relocation assistance available
- Discounted financial services and external partner discounts
- Boral Employee Assistance Program (BEAP)
- Organisation that is dedicated to the health and safety of employees
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral has approximately 17,000 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Click to Apply or visit http://careers.boral.com.au