At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities, and confront injustice.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful, and compassionate.
About the opportunity:
Seeking an experienced Retirement Living Village Manager to manage highly engaged, resident-led, contented, and vibrant communities at our Retirement Village located in the Port Macquarie . This is an initial 12 month contract role working 2 days a week. This role will be working flexibility between the villages and home requiring travel to both Port Macquarie and Nambucca Head on a fortnightly basis.
Taking a person-centered approach, you will work closely with residents to facilitate all aspects of community life; from proactively attracting prospective clients, to welcoming them warmly on day one in their new home; to facilitating activities that allow residents to bring their whole selves to the Villages in a way that enhances their health, happiness, and wellbeing.
- To drive highly engaged, resident-led, contented, and vibrant communities.
- To facilitate the independent living of residents by delivering on-site services in line with organisational processes and policies.
- Ensure the Villages are maintained at the level required to deliver a high-quality standard of living for residents by coordinating with Asset Management and Minor Works Teams.
- To maintain optimum occupancy levels by undertaking face to face ongoing resales and letting activities in line with organisational policy and implementing new sales initiatives in conjunction with Sales Team
- To support village operation by managing client information systems.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Relevant qualification(s) in an appropriate discipline is desirable
- Current NSW driver’s License
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong business acumen specifically with regard to budget management IT skills with common software suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM SharePoint, etc.
- Experience in delivery of person-centered customer service
- Industry experience in the Aged Care sector Understanding of and experience working under, the Retirement Villages Act and/or the Residential Tenancies Act
- Previous Management experience and/or demonstration of building strong stakeholder relationships preferably in an aged care setting
Benefits and Culture:
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer. Uniting supports an inclusive approach in the workplace. We celebrate our diversity and welcome staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity, and lifestyle choices. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- Salary packaging
- Paid travel entitlement
- Ongoing training & development
- Career development opportunities
Please click on the link below to apply. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact Marnie via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a national police check, reference checks, working with children checks, and NDIS checks.