At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all
The new world of work is empowering. More than ever before, the power to work where, when and how you want is in your hands. With the rise of the gig economy and changing employee/employer relationships, EY has created GigNow, to support our growing contingent workforce.
This is a part-time (3 days per week) role within EY’s GigNow contract recruitment team that is being offered on a six-month fixed term. Working closely with the broader Talent Attraction & Acquisition team, the GigNow recruitment team focus on sourcing, matching and engaging contactors for client serving and internally facing roles. This is a diverse role that will allow you to learn multiple competencies across EY, supporting both Australia and New Zealand.
Your key responsibilities
The ‘GigNow’ Talent Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for identifying top contractor talent and converting prospects to active candidates to fill contract positions within EY. You’ll use an array of sourcing strategies and tools to develop and qualify talent to present to hiring managers and partners and will maintain relationships with candidates until engagement.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Sourcing and identifying candidates in the market and producing quality searches through utilising a variety of sourcing channels
- Engaging and approaching prospective candidates through various communication mediums
- Talent pooling and building pipelines of candidates for future business needs including proactively sourcing candidates
- Build strong stakeholder relationships through the power of knowledge sharing – market insights, contractor networks
- Increasing the talent pipeline for current and future opening by proactively talking to your stakeholders about their imminent needs
Skills and attributes for success
As a seasoned talent sourcing specialist, your key focus will be to source high quality candidates using bespoke, fit-for-purpose sourcing strategies.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Ability to source at pace with experience across multiple sourcing platforms
- Experience in sourcing Technology specialists particularly in the areas of digital and emerging technology including but not limited to, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Data & Analytics
- Confidence in working with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent time management
- Ability to work with ambiguity, prioritise and execute tasks in a fast paced, high-pressure environment.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- An established professional network and desire to continually build
- An enthusiasm for driving innovation and multi-channel results in the field of talent identification and attraction
- The ability to work independently and autonomously, while exhibiting exceptional team skills
- Good skills and knowledge of situational awareness, continual improvement and transparency