|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who are we?
Altis Consulting was established in 1998 and has become the leading Data and Analytics consultancy in Australia and New Zealand. We're proud to have been recognised 10 years in a row as a Great Place to Work and of our strong company culture focused around people and enabling them to achieve their best.
Who we are looking for:
Altis is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our People & Culture team in Sydney. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with experience hiring in the Data & Analytics space. In this role you will work with a diverse team and be responsible for all areas of Talent Acquisition for Altis across the globe. There will be close contact with candidates and line managers, as well as extended collaboration with the People & Culture team.
What you will be doing:
- Identify target candidate markets, appropriate sourcing strategies and research methodologies to actively build talent pipelines.
- Understand regional team requirements, advise, and execute appropriate recruitment strategies
- Manage advertisement campaigns, referrals and conduct behavioral interviews, reference checks and other relevant offer process.
- Minimum experience of 4+ years and demonstrated success across various recruiting strategies and techniques.
- Experienced in partnering with the business as a trusted advisor.
- Experience in LinkedIn sourcing.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- A proactive way of working to serve customers with a “can-do” attitude.
- Adept at refining systems and processes to optimize performance and productivity
- Solid knowledge of current TA market insights and trends.
What to expect as part of the Altis team:
As part of an Altis team, you’ll be part of a dynamic workplace in which diversity, camaraderie and professional excellence are celebrated. We like to have fun as a team, encourage knowledge sharing and continuous learning and take pride in delivering the best possible outcomes for our clients.
In addition we offer:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Training and Development to help propel your career
- Education Support
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health and Wellness Program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Employee Perks such as additional leave, social nights, discounts through our Rewards portal
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience to excel in this role and are willing to make a difference, we are keen to speak with you.
Altis is proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://au.work180.co/employer/altis-consulting/about
Please note that you must have the right to work in Australia to be eligible for this role.