|Job Type:||Full Time|
Business BA - Expression of Interest
We have a number of Business BA roles available to work on separation projects at CommBank and would love to hear from candidates who want to come along for this journey.
As a Business BA at Commonwealth Bank you will be the face of projects, representing the business and technical teams, helping us build a simpler better bank. You will have excellent communication skills and be working with many different stakeholders.
With some of Australia's best Business BA's already on board, we are keen to connect with the wider talent community about what a career as a Business BA at Commonwealth Bank can look like.
It will be critical that you have demonstrated experience with the following:
- Experience working in Financial Services or similar complex environments
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous environment
- Perform data analysis that can be used to either support or challenge business initiatives
- Participate in requirements elicitation workshops to capture requirements
- Delivered in robust regulatory environments
- Knowledge of change management, process modelling and testing
- Prior experience with separation, divestment projects is highly valuable for your application
To start a conversation on what a Business BA career can look like at CBA, hit APPLY NOW.
Please only apply if you have experience as a Business BA. (If you are a Digital or Technical focused business analyst please apply to the correct adverts matching your experiences).
Whether you're passionate about customer service, driven by data, or called by creativity, a career here is for you.
Our people bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive and flexible workplace. One where we're driven by our values, and supported to share ideas, initiatives, and energy. One where making a positive impact for customers, communities and each other is part of our every day.
Here, you'll thrive. You'll be supported when faced with challenges, and empowered to tackle new opportunities. We really love working here, and we think you will too.
We're determined to make a real difference for Australia's first peoples. We encourage all interested applicants to apply. If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.