|Job Type:||Full Time|
So you’re looking for your next great Territory Account Manager role? It is right here with F5!
F5 technologies are at the heart of modern applications that are enabling digital transformation across the globe. We give the world’s largest businesses, service providers, governments, and consumer brands the ability to securely deliver every app, anywhere—with confidence. We do this by working collaboratively in an innovative environment, helping each other thrive and succeed. We take great pride in being trusted advisers to our customers, offering the best solutions for their interests.
This sales position requires knowledge of how technology is used to enable customer goals and overcome business challenges. This position requires critical thinking coupled with execution of identified business opportunities. Responsible for leading all facets of the relationship with large named and territory accounts while ensuring revenue goals are being met. Maintains contact at relevant levels in the accounts focusing on strategic nature of the relationship. Able to build and maintain relationships effectively and communicate at all levels. Develops opportunities across the F5 solution portfolio while effectively selling solutions and services using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence and build positive relationships. Able to partner effectively, and tactically, with Systems Integrators, large Service Providers and regional VARs based on need or required value. This is a quota carrying role.
- Primary point-of-contact for account/(s) and maintain contact with accounts at an executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship
- Sells the organization’s products or services to and manage relationships with existing named accounts.
- Responsible for expanding and retaining net new territory accounts
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying long-term and short-term business opportunities and pro-actively identifying and addressing competitive threats
- Prepares formal proposals and presentations, presents to all levels of the organization including executives, lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making processes and overcome objectives to closure, and close sales in a professional and effective manner
- Responsible for significant key partner relationship management and development. Facilitate executive-level relationships between the customer, F5 and its partners including; facilitating communication on strategic and tactical issues and maintaining continuity
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments and government regulations that effect target markets
- Must understand organization’s business needs, develop application of products and services and communicate how F5’s technical solutions will address those needs
- Research and develop lists of potential customers, regularly follow-up on leads and develop leads, and act to close deals.
- Assume full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in depth knowledge of sales cycles from initial contact through the procurement process, ensure SalesForce is utilized appropriately and maintained regularly
- Partner with internal and external teams and channels to develop innovative technical solutions to improve F5´s footprint and Customer dependent in the territory.
- Responsible for upholding F5’s Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Strong solution selling and presentation abilities
- Advanced client interfacing and customer-focused approach
- Demonstrated selling skills in a sophisticated matrix environment
- Strong ability to effectively manage time and prioritize workload, develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field; MBA is a plus.
- 8 or more years of experience in a similar role.
Other Amazing Things About Working At F5
- F5 supports the freedom to work flexibly with policies to support the many different needs and ways of working.
- Access to mentoring and coaching development opportunities, with career development a focus at all levels in F5.
- Culture of giving back through F5’s Global Good program which includes investing in Tech and Social good across the globe, volunteer leave, matched donations to NFPs of your choice and many more opportunities for you to have greater social impact.
- Strong diversity and inclusion interest groups, proactively building and celebrating our diverse and inclusive culture.
- Health insurance coverage options with an industry leading provider.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you!
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.